Payroll Alliance Memberships
Payroll Alliance membership will improve your knowledge, allow you to access essential resources, both on and offline and assist you in running an efficient payroll department.
Our approach to memberships is different from others in the industry; we focus on supporting both you and your team with one single membership.
Our corporate memberships, rather than personal memberships, ensure that a full payroll team or associated departments, rather than just individuals, benefits from our payroll expertise in supporting their business.
Our membership package includes you, or one of your team, attending a Working Meeting at a location of your choice, together with several new benefits to support you and your team throughout the year:
- Working Meeting - Payroll Alliance members are invited to the free Working Meetings, held in the morning and you have the option of attending our afternoon course at a special discounted price. Working Meetings are an excellent way of keeping abreast of payroll changes and a great opportunity to network with fellow like minded professionals.
- Helpdesk - Our payroll helpdesk has been extended to provide you and your team with a direct line through to our payroll tutors and experts. This gives you immediate access to them so they can help you resolve your payroll queries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Training webinars - At your desk video training on hot payroll topics. Both you and your colleagues can attend the live broadcasts every month, or if you can’t attend you can view and download training materials on demand at a time that suits you and your team. Monthly training for you and your team on key payroll issues without leaving your desk, as well as having access to the entire archive of materials.
- Tolley Library – digital access to the following publications:
- Payroll Fact File* - provides practical information on every aspect of payroll procedures
- Employer's Pay and Benefits Manual* - Online access to the Employer’s Pay and Benefits Manual for you and your team. This comprehensive guide to the subject of benefits and expenses, aimed at Payroll Professionals, HR professionals, Accountants and Tax Managers provides practical guidance to employers and payroll managers to protect, prepare and guide them in relation to accounting for tax and National Insurance contributions during the tax year and reporting and qualifying certain expenses and non-cash benefits after the year end.
- Payroll Key Series* - these guides cover important topics for payroll and HR, and they are written in a practical style.
- Tolley NIC Handbook* - Widely regarded as the 'Bible' of NIC law, this comprehensive guide will answer in depth virtually every point or query put to you for compliance, planning or NIC mitigation purposes.
- Reward Strategy - Your corporate membership also includes a Silver Level subscription to Reward Strategy, previously Payroll World, the only independent magazine covering the full spectrum of the pay and reward sector in print and digital. The print magazine will be delivered to you monthly.
- Payroll Newsletter - Membership also includes our weekly Payroll Newsletter, you can sign up additional members of your team here.
Payroll Alliance Corporate Membership costs £540 + VAT per year for our online option, or for £615 + VAT per year all products with a * can also be provided in hardcopy.